Thursday, December 4, 2008

Top Ten

Inspired by my Mom's Top Ten lists:
The Top Ten Reasons Why I Love the Christmas Season~

10. Presents (of course)

9. Buying presents (or making them!)

8. Christmas Music that starts days before Thanksgiving!!!! (and that I drive my parents and my roommate crazy with!)

7. Making Christmas cookies at Moma's house (My Grandma)

6. The Food

5. SNOW!!!!!

4. Celebrating with Jenn! (My best friend since we were 2)

3. The Memories: When I was a kid and lived at my grandparent's house, I loved running down the hall and turning the corner every Christmas morning when it was still dark outside to be able to see the giant Christmas tree and all of the presents underneath it!

2. The Family

1. Spending Christmas day with Jack and Mackenzie

5 comments:

HeidiTri's said...

Atleast we don't have to listen to the Rosie O'Donnell Christmas CD with you anymore!

Life Is What We Make It said...

I CAN'T FIND IT!!!! :-(
I LOOKED FOREVERRRR last weekend and I couldn't find it ANYWHERE!!!... wait a minute... what did you do with it, Mom??!!??? lol

PennyCandy said...

Somehow I missed this post when you first did it. Do you really have a Rosie CD? I did not know there was such a thing. Can she sing, really not just pretend like in Toy Story 2?

Life Is What We Make It said...

YES SHE CAN SING!!! lol why is everyone so ANTI-Rosie??? :-(
This makes me so sad! lol that's one of my favorite Christmas CD's

PennyCandy said...

I'm not anti-Rosie I just don't think she can sing. I loved her in the movie "A League of Their Own." That is such an awesome movie. Have a safe trip home in a few days.